Saturday 26 June 2010

The Beginning.....

I have been making jewellery for years....the only problem has been finding a way to show it to people. I didn't realise until after I had left school & got myself a job that this is what I wanted to do so I never went to university or college & studied art or jewelllery design. If only I had known I could be a qualified silver smith or famous jewellery designer, as it is I work for an insurance broker and I make jewellery in my spare time. I fit in jewellery workshops whenever I can and try to learn as many different techniques as I can.
Now that I have a blog the plan is to make beautiful jewellery and then tell people about it - no more hiding it in a cupboard until the next craft fair comes around, or until we decide to open the house to people so they can browse & buy... now people can see what I make all year round & find out what my latest projects are!





No comments:

Post a Comment