Tuesday 29 June 2010

Charm Bracelets

I have very limited space to work in - all my tools & findings & materials live in half a cupboard in one room, everything has to be so neatly packed away that it takes ages to get everything out & set up before I can even start making something - which is really frustrating if I'm feeling creative & want to get on with things..... So my favorite jewellery to make is my charm bracelets - they require very little "kit" & all I need to is an idea for a colour theme & I'm off! I can make a bracelet in a relatively small space & can do a bit & go back to it to finish later if I don't have hours of free time to play with.The only trouble with my charm bracelets is that I love them so much & sometimes I can hardly bear to part with them - It's a good job they're so popular or I'd end up keeping them all for myself!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment